Saturday, January 23, 2010

Magpie, Magpie

My initial response to this item in the washington monthly linking Politico saying that there is discussion of passing things what would have made the bill palatable to liberals via reconciliation and *then* having the house bounce back the bill to the president was a strong "yay!" but, while I am obvioulsy somewhat new to this whole blogging thing, I think its already effecting the way I percieve things. That is to say, there is very fats movement in my mind, to pounce on every development and talk about it or opine on it.

This isn't a criticism of blogging per se, I think its inherent to the medium, but nonetheless realizing how fast I was about to react made me realize some of the inherent pitfalls of the genre.

So.. time will tell?

My general attitude is that so long as democrats are discussing how to pass the bill productivily instead busily pointing fingers at each other over who's to blame, this is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment